Is Mediation Right For Me?
Not every legal case ends up in a courtroom. In certain situations, it is almost better to negotiate outside of court in order to reach an arrangement that is better suited for both parties. At Owen & Fazio, P.C., we have acted as mediators for clients throughout Texas. We are also licensed in Oklahoma. Having a team of attorneys that understands the law is especially important. We are here to advocate for your best interest and help you find the right solution.
Experienced Mediators In A Variety Of Practice Areas
Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution, also known as ADR. Each member of our team brings tremendous experience and knowledge to these types of cases. This can make all the difference as you navigate the legal system. We pay attention to the details and make sure that nothing is overlooked. Furthermore, it is a great alternative to court as it can be more time-efficient and cost-effective. As mediators, our lawyers have handled cases of all shapes and sizes. We can help in the following practice areas:
- Insurance litigation, because insurance companies have rights, too
- Auto accident defense strategies, for those who are being sued after a crash
- Medical malpractice claims, representing doctors, nurses and other medical professionals
- Premises liability claims, helping both businesses and property owners during a personal injury claim
- Product liability claims, defending your business after a product results in an injury
- Professional liability defense, for those who need a license to work and are at risk of losing it
- Workplace injuries, an area that is particularly complex due to Texas state law
No matter what you are going through, we are here for you. Whether you are a business owner trying to understand your options or facing a claim on a personal level, we will be with you every step of the way. You can expect professionalism and honest communication throughout the mediation process, which is imperative. Make sure you have someone you can trust in your corner who can make your voice heard.
Call Today To Schedule A Free Consultation
If we think mediation is your best bet, we will happily suggest it. On the other hand, if litigation is the only method in which we can move forward, we will not hesitate to do so. We will provide you with the guidance you deserve, no matter what. Call our office in Dallas at 214-612-0617 to schedule a free consultation today. You can also fill out our online contact form.